How it works
From a single masterclass
to a series of sessions…
We’ll design a program that fits you.
从一 大师 到精心安排的一系列的 程 我们 合你的项目。
Sometimes you just need an intensive session to learn a particular technique.
Or you need more time to work on something bigger. Whatever it is you’re looking for, I tailor the program to your needs. In our first conversation, we explore what you want to achieve and discuss the ideal program for you – be it one session, or more. We will schedule a time and rhythm that works for you. Sessions can take place in my studio in Antwerp (Huybrechtsstraat 35), and last 90 minutes. If you arrange travel and expenses, I can also come to where you are for a session or longer workshop.
“I was looking to develop my show, and if you want a specific tool, it’s better to have an individual session. Elena adapts to who you are and gives you what you need specifically. And even if you only take a few sessions, it’s just really valuable that way.”
– Hélène John-William, Bliss Onthestars
Some practical arrangements
for our collaboration
- Bookings for sessions should be made a month in advance due to limited availability.
- Payment is requested at the time of booking. If you book and pay for multiple sessions in advance, we can discuss a discount on the price per session.
- If you need to cancel the session, let me know at least 24 hours in advance and we will find a time to reschedule. Canceling within 24 hours of our appointment will result in a lost session.
- Please be on time so you can get the most value out of our session. Even when you’re late, I will not go over our scheduled time together as to not keep other clients waiting.
- I am not liable for any personal injury that you may suffer or sustain directly or indirectly as a result of attending our classes nor for any losses that may arise from the result of such personal injury.